You May Like
Revolt is a topical parasiticide that is applied to the skin of dogs six weeks of age and older to kill adult fleas and prevent flea eggs from hatching, prevent heartworm disease and protect your pet against other parasites.
How to apply:
1. Remove the Revolt tube from its protective package.
2. While holding the tube in an upright position, twist the cap to break the seal. The cap will remain on the tube.
3. Part the hair on the back of the animal at the base of the neck, in front of the shoulder blades, until the skin is visible.
4. Apply the tip of the Revolt tube directly to the skin. Squeeze the tube firmly 3 to 4 times in one spot until empty. Keep the tube compressed on the final squeeze to avoid drawing liquid back into tube. Avoid contact between Revolt and your fingers.
5. While keeping tube squeezed, drag it away from liquid and lift up to remove.
6. Ensure tube is empty. Do not massage Revolt into the skin. Do not apply when the haircoat is wet. Do not apply to broken skin – Revolt contains alcohol. Stiff hair, clumping of hair, hair discoloration, or a slight powdery residue may be observed at the site in some animals. These effects are usually temporary and do not affect the safety or effectiveness of the product.
What dose of Revolt do I use on my dog or cat?
Your veterinarian will recommend the appropriate dose for your dog or cat based on your animal’s body weight. You should not administer Revolt to dogs younger than 6 weeks of age or cats younger than 8 weeks of age. Revolt is available in eight separate dose strengths for dogs and cats of different weights.
What should I do if I do not give Revolt on time or miss a dose?
If you forget to apply a monthly dose of Revolt, immediately apply Revolt, resume monthly applications, and notify your veterinarian.
What if I administer more than the prescribed amount of Revolt to my dog or cat?
Contact your veterinarian if you administer more than the prescribed amount of Revolt.